The Seton Legacy Program was established in 2006 to provide donors the ability to permanently endow their contributions to the Adopt-A-Student program. The Seton Legacy Program seeks to partner with individuals or companies willing to support a full student scholarship.
Those who make a minimum commitment of $50,000, with a gift of $10,000 per year for five years, will become members of the Seton Legacy Society. Each year 80% of a Seton Legacy Program gift is deposited into an interest bearing account and the income is directed to the current year scholarship award for a student. The remaining 20% is placed in a growth account to ensure the future growth of the endowment. Once a fund is established, the principle amount of the gift is never spent. The interest the fund generates is used to support a scholarship in the Adopt-A-Student program. To learn more about becoming a member of the Seton Legacy Society, please contact us.