The Adopt-A-Student Program is supported primarily by our generous donors. Adopt-A-Student also sponsors the following programs that generate fund:
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Recognition Dinner
- Seton Legacy Program
- Dash for Cash
Annual Golf Tournament
The annual golf tournament started in 1990. To date, sponsors and golfers have raised between $75,000 and $110,000. The event is held the last Monday of every August at Wachusett Country Club.
Annual Recognition Dinner
This annual event honors the students in the program with awards for: service leadership academic achievemen, all attributes that exemplify the values of the Adopt-A-Student Program.
The Seton Legacy Program
The Seton Legacy Program was established in 2006 and is a new area for growth in our efforts. The program provides individuals with an opportunity to create a lasting legacy of commitment to the program by pledging
$50,000 to be paid over five years. Each year, 80% of a Seton Legacy gift is deposited into an interest-bearing account and the income is directed to the current year scholarship award for a student, while the remaining 20% is placed in a growth account to ensure the future growth of the endowment.